Well, I ended up having to take a vacation day today because I didn't bring any work home and it is virtually impossible to get anything done while watching the kids anyway. So, I thought I would use the unexpected free time to do consignment sale prep. I thought about using the time to fold the fifteen zillion baskets of clean laundry that I have, but judging from what happened I'm glad it was consignment clothes being thrown around instead of ones that I finally got clean. The kids decided to "help" me, which really meant they took everything out of the boxes and spread them all over the house and on each other.
It began innocently enough with Katie just curious about what was in the boxes.

And turned into this!
I thought the box would distract them so I could get it done (this was just the sorting stage, I still have to hang, tag, and price everything!), but the clothes barrage on the house was too much fun!
Tyler was pretty content with box fun.
But Katie's "ugly look" shows she was still up to no good!
I thought the box would distract them so I could get it done (this was just the sorting stage, I still have to hang, tag, and price everything!), but the clothes barrage on the house was too much fun!
Tyler was pretty content with box fun.
But Katie's "ugly look" shows she was still up to no good!
No comments:
Post a Comment