Thursday, February 4, 2010

Please just be a stage!

Well, Katie hasn't had another all out temper tantrum but she sure has been pretty grumpy. On the drive home she is fine, but once we walk in the door all she wants to do it be held by me (while I have to fix them dinner, and would like to have some time without a hip ornament) and then when I hold her she isn't even too happy then. She is doing great right now though just playing and talking, so maybe she's just had a couple of bad days in a row and is on the downside of it. So-So and Lance's dad watched the kids last night while we went to the Vanderbilt game, and as if that wasn't nice enough they came with gifts. They brought some adorable Spring outfits for the kids and I couldn't help playing dress-up with the ones today that were just fine for a winter day spent indoors! Of course, Katie wouldn't cooperate and smile to accentuate how precious the dress was - but, I guess you'll get the idea.

Sad Katie
Happy Tyler, at least they so far haven't gone through these stages at the same time!
Katie loves wearing dresses so she can swing around like a princess.

Bear with a ball and block - I never noticed there were so many "B" first words. Katie paused for her crying long enough to try to get into some trouble

Tyler is now tall enough to reach the table from where he stole his sister's new hat AND managed to get it on his head. He was pretty funny walking around proud of himself for putting the "at" on all on his own.

No comments: