Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Vandy Jammies

The kids don't seem to be growing all that much to me, but their 18 month pajamas are a bit snug so I guess they are! We found Vandy pajamas in 24 month size at Target and of course had to get them. On the way home today we heard a snippet of sports talk radio and someone said "Go Vandy!" The kids started repeating it and once I finally figured out what they were trying to say we worked on it and they got pretty good at it - they have no choice on who to cheer for even if the state of the football program is dismal. I have to say I think these are two of the cutest Vandy fans ever!!!
They give the best hugs - to us and each other.
They still love to "rock rock" before bedtime.

Attack kisses from Tyler!

No comments: