An online "journal" that keeps track of the day to day fun and adventure involved with raising boy/girl twins, and chronicles the milestones, and picture memories of Katie and Tyler.
Thursday, September 20, 2012
Beads...
Tyler just left the doctor's office, again! This time he had to go to have a bead removed from his nose. He said it hurt worse than the shots and he has been limping from those since yesterday so I am betting that we will hear about a sore nose for a while. It will give us a chance to reiterate that you never put anything up your nose or in your ears! I am actually pretty surprised that this is our first experience with object removal - and I hope it is the last! No surprise that it happened during naptime - they both keep telling me that they "don't know how to fall asleep in the day," and that "trying to nap is hard work." Tyler, for the last two years, has entertained himself at naptime and not slept - today's attempts at amusement didn't work out so well and I bet that he goes back to trying to convince the teachers to let him have a book rather than testing to see what will fit in his nose!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment