Last night Lance and I got to go to the Vandy game at the SEC Tournament and we won! Even better, the kids were so excited to find out that their favorite former teacher came over to watch them. They were so happy to see her and Lance and I were thrilled that they got to spend time with her and to find a new sitter option! She really is great and the kids were giddy showing her their toys, and room, and all the letters they have learned since she has been gone. We also got a chance to talk to her about Kindergarten for the kids (she had been their teacher up until about a month ago) and her honest opinion. After the discussion with her, and many talks between the two of us - Lance and I both agree that we are 90-95% sure that they kids will be in Kindergarten next year - yikes! School starts August 1st!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment