Tuesday, November 25, 2008

12 Weeks!

Work has been crazy busy so I haven't had much time to post, but I do have a couple of pictures that I will try to put up this evening. I tried to get a picture of Katie "watching" tv - it is so funny, she will turn her head as far around as possible and just stare at the television. We are probably horrible parents for exposing an almost three month old to tv already, but I figure like Father like Daughter - if she will watch football, or basketball, or baseball, or golf, or any other sport on television with him then he will be in heaven.

They still have a bit of a cold, but they are doing so great and getting so big and both of them are full of smiles and coos - it is so fun! We went out to dinner last night with their Uncle Matthew and Grandpa Fossick and they were excellent, just slept the whole time, which is wonderful news - it will be good if we don't have to be afraid to take them with us if we need to go somewhere in the evening. They are just now getting to the point where all evening hours aren't spent screaming and the quiet is pure bliss!!!

No comments: