Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Nana Pam's

They seem to be doing great at Nana Pam's. They love their swings and crib over there, and at our house they want nothing to do with laying in the crib when it is not bedtime and could take or leave the swings - Pam must be the baby whisperer! Here are some pics from Monday at her house - they were a day from 11 weeks!!! They are really starting to be able to focus on mobiles, and toys - Katie is our little tv watcher and she has gotten uninterested in eating because all she wants to do is look at you and smile when you are trying to feed her! Tyler is still more serious and thoughtful than her, but he is starting to crack a smile more often and it lights up his whole face - so cute!!!
You can't see much through the mobile here but this kind of shows their personalities. Tyler is just laid back kind of saying "I'm too cool to get excited about stuffed bears," whereas Katie is just loving it!

Here is one of Tyler's smile, and one of Katie! I still haven't captured Katie's full face smile - as soon as I get the camera she stops doing it!!!














They are both pretty darn happy here. I wish they would do that at our house. We put them in their cribs and turn the mobiles on and all we get our pouty faces, also cute but unfortunately crying follows shortly thereafter.

I am at work right now so I don't have my camera, but I do have some other pics to post this evening of 11 weeks!

No comments: