Friday, November 28, 2008

Some firsts!

Well, today was Katie and Tyler's first Black Friday - and we made it out and about without buying a thing! We did get stopped about 100 times (literally) because they looked as cute as can be in their new Christmas onesies that So So gave them. We also made it through our first visit with Santa - they weren't too excited, they slept in line and Tyler slept while Santa held him! I am betting this will be the most peaceful visit with Santa we will ever have!!! This was also the first time I fed them when we were on an excursion. Before today I always timed it so I could get there and leave in between feeding times, but when we go there right at 9:00 AM today Santa wasn't arriving until 11:00. I didn't want to go home and go back, and I wanted to be at the front of the line to avoid waiting so I decided to kill some time and feed them at their scheduled time and then come on home. So we were quite a sight - I took their carriers and put them in the back of Lance's 4-runner and stood up in the tailgate feeding them both. Of course, Tyler had a massive spit up all over his outfit and Katie refused to eat more than an ounce (because they didn't wake up until 8:00 AM and ate a lot later than usual, our fault - we were enjoying the late sleep), but all in all it wasn't a bad first attempt and now I won't be so scared to be out when it is time to feed them.
Here are some pics of how they looked on Santa Day!

EVIL Katie - she is not happy with me!!! This is after we got home and she of course was hungry because she only ate an ounce!

Tyler looks like he is about to jump! Isn't his outfit too cute - thanks So So!
















And one of Tyler laughing at Katie for a change!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Yeah Katie & Tyler, mommy has a blog for you!